Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year, I am so thankful for my beautiful baby Susannah, my wonderful and hardworking partner Charles, my support network of friends and extended family, and of course my ever supportive first baby, Samadhi the cat. I am also thankful that we live in beautiful Vermont, such a wholesome and healthy place to raise a child.


Standing in our new house!


With some of the friends we've made at our baby group at the nearby Waldorf school.


View from the window of our new home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily. Your dad and my mom Evelyn are cousin's. My mom sent me your blog. So cute. Can't wait to see how your house develops. If you are interested you can check out my blog at http://polkadotsandbutterflies.blogspot.com/ and contact me at laadw@aol.com - Alyssa

    ReplyDelete