Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Counting Down

I will be 39 weeks this Friday! We've been so busy finishing up countless tasks on the to-do list to get ready for the baby, but now it's time to begin to wind down and rest. The baby's sleeping and changing areas are all set up, and I feel like we've done everything we can do to prepare. We have a doula, we finished childbirth class, and we even got certified in infant CPR. I've been working from home this week and will be done with work in the next day or two.

Perhaps I didn't need to rush so much and I'll end up twiddling my thumbs for the next three weeks, but I'd rather do that than be running around exhausted right up until the birth. This way I'll hopefully have some time to rest and relax before going into labor.

I definitely need the rest because carting around this giant belly is hard work! I know I said it was big before but now it really is big. See?

No comments:

Post a Comment