Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waiting Game

There have been some requests to see our tiny house and how it relates to the building site. Here's a picture:


As you can see, they are very close together indeed. Once the little house is finished, the plan is to sell the tiny house and move it off-site. Charles, ingenious man that he is, designed it to be moved on a truck. You can even fold the roof down!

In other news, my due date (July 9th) came and went yesterday, and we're still waiting for the little one to make her grand entrance. I finished up my work last week, so it's been nice to have this week to relax, read my birthing and baby books, and generally get mentally prepared for the baby. It's been incredibly hot, though, which is tough when hugely pregnant. Thank goodness for the small air conditioner which cools our tiny house (and guilt-free, as we can only run it off the solar panels when the sun is out)!

I've also been swimming almost every day at our great ponds in Calais. This is a typical afternoon at Curtis Pond with my friend Sarah and her baby Forrest:

No comments:

Post a Comment